2011 Outdo yourself Reading Challenge

Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

This is another reading challenge hosted by The Story Vixen i have decided to be a part off...It runs from Jan 2011 to Dec 2011. The aim of the challenge is to read more books than i did in 2010. I didn't exactly keep track but probably a 100 or so..
Hmm..there are levels to this challenge too...


Levels:
     Getting my heart rate up – Read 1–5 more books
     Out of breath – Read 6–10 more books
     Breaking a sweat – Read 11–15 more books
     I’m on fire! – Read 16+ more books

And I obviously have chosen the I’m on fire! level for myself...

Will type up the list as i read...


1.Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
2.Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
3.Wing less by Paro Anand
4.Montmorency by Eleanor Updale
5.Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
6.Just Take my Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
7.Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech
8.The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn
9.A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
10.This Girl is Different by JJ Johnson
11.Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
12.Deadline by Simone Kernick
13.The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
14. Vampire Academy (#1) by Richelle Mead
15. Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy #3) by Richelle Mead
16.Blood Promise (Vampire Academy #4) by Richelle Mead
17.To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
18. Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
19.Three Weeks with My Brother by Nicholas Sparks
20. Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
21. The Mediator by Meg Cabot
22.The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks
23.

Comments

Popular Posts