Alphabetically ordered 2011 Reading Challenge..

Becky from Becky's Book reviews is hosting a A-Z reading challenge for 2011


                              

You choose for the following the three options..



Authors -- Read alphabetically by author. Commit to 26 books.
Titles -- Read alphabetically by title. Commit to 26 books.
Authors & Titles -- Commit to reading 52 books

I am going to commit to the 2nd option- Titles..
 And i shall put up my list as i read on this post..



My List:

A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
Before i Fall by Lauren Oliver
C.
Deadline by Simon Kernick
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
F.
G.
Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
I.
Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
K.
Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder
Montmorency by Eleanor Updale
Northern Lights by Philip Pullman
O.
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen
Q.
Ruby Holler by Sharon Creech
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
U.
V.
Wing less by Paro Anand
X.
Y.
Z.

Comments

Popular Posts