Blog Hop-ing.. (11th December)

                                            Book Blogger Hop

The "Book Blogger Hop" is a weekly book party hosted by http://www.crazy-for-books.com/ in the spirit of Twitter Friday Follow. It is a place where bloggers and reader connect over their love for books and reviews, discover and share blogs, make new friend and support each other!
This week's question is...


"What is the things you like most about reading book blogs? Is it the reviews, author guest posts, articles, giveaways or something else entirely?"


Hmm..it would be the blogger's musing and writing style. The way they introduce their blog, the way they review things, the kind of things they review. The more eclectic a blog is the more i love it! I also like book blogs for some of their reading challenges and events like the " Book Blogger Hop"

Comments

  1. Following back! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - I love seeing all the different personalities and review styles that exist in this community. The variety is what makes it so much fun!

    Glad to have found you via the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just hopped on by to return the favor. To answer your question about how I did my bookshelf: It's a widget on goodreads.com. Super easy to use! I hope you have a great weekend!! A Book Obsession..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts