Boots

I absolutely adore boots. I have a soft spot for them, though i haven't been bold enough to wear them for a very long time for the fear of looking too dressy! I have discovered new courage ever since a Halloween party! I recently got a pair for myself and i absolutely love them! They are super-gorgeous!!They are brownish-grey with brown striped lacy-bow-type things at the back!! Will upload a picture sometime soon!
Hmm..Since my blog is called Assortments..hence the Boots amidst book reviews..hehe..Here are pictures of boots that made my jaw drop and some which made me just ogle at them longingly...


         

     

I think there is something bold about wearing boots!
Post pictures of boots you found super gorgeous! and also if you own a pair upload a picture or describe them....

Comments

Popular Posts