In my Mailbox..

                                                 [ist2_6161799-mailbox2.jpg]
       This seems like a popular feature on many blogs, i decided to participate and give it a try too!
In my Mailbox is a weekly meme* hosted by The Story Siren. In this feature, bloggers post about books they have recently bought/borrowed or even won them. This is my first In My Mailbox post...




Out of the pile i bought two of them..

A Blue so Dark by Holly Schindler -I bought this off Flipkart, my first online book buy. Yay! I bought this one because i liked the cover a lot. I found in on  the DAC 2010 list,which i couldn't complete, while browsing for books to read.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- Which i will review despite it being a classic novel.I had to buy for Lit class, i searched for hours on end for a particular publisher which was mentioned in my specification but i got so tired i just bought the first copy that i found- Rupa Co (an Indian Publisher)


and I borrowed the rest...

Just Take my Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
No Place Like Home by Mary Higgins Clark


Her books were the first crime fiction novels i picked up.I love her novels, and intend to read all those written by her. Even her daughter- Carol Higgins Clark has written a bunch of novels and co-authored some with her mum! 

Deadline- Simon Kernick- Haven't read any of his books before, so new author to me. Will review the book and  blog about what i think of him and maybe list some of his other books too.



Artemis Fowl and the Eternity Code by Eoin Colfer- I know its a super-old book but i was at my cousins house baby-sitting him because he was sick and i found this to entertain myself. I read the first two in the series ages ago and thought they were okay. So i didn't bother with the rest of the series. It was one of the few books my cousin had so i decided to give the series another try. So here i am reading Artemis Fowl ,7 years later than it was published.




Comments

Popular Posts