Cover Crazy #5

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme hosted by The Book Worms on Mondays. The idea is to showcase book covers that draw your attention. This week i am crazy about...


                                             


I've been looking for this book to feature on Cover Crazy for ages (i forgot the title..hehe), i was browsing through my TBR list on Goodreads and it caught my attention (again!)
I LOVE her supper frilly frock and the blue stockings!I also love her red shoes-okay i love her entire ensemble (plush velvet couch and notebook included)! And i love her very bored look, she looks like a pretty girl. The cover goes really well with the synopsis, which is an interesting one by the way! You must check it out..click on the cover and it will take you to the one and only Goodreads page..!!


Which cover are you Crazy about this week?

Comments

  1. I hadn't heard of this one before so thanks !! It looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a funky cover! I'd definitely pick it up to see what it's about. I'll check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo! I like...Followed the Goodread's review - the story sounds so interesting. I really would like to know now who she meets and what happens next! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts