Today's Answer #3

A weekly meme hosted by Black Fingernailed Reviews who is also my featured blog in this week's Blog Hunt post!:D
Since she can never pick one favorite book or song, she picks them on weekly basis!Ha..i like that!
Here is my pick for this week..



My favorite book...             
                           The Missing Ink (Tattoo Shop Mystery, #1)
Brett Kavanaugh is a tattoo artist and owner of an elite tattoo parlor in Las Vegas. When a girl makes an appointment for a tattoo of the name of her fiancé embedded in a heart, Brett takes the job but the girl never shows. The next thing Brett knows, the police are looking for her client, and the name she wanted on the tattoo isn't her fiancé's...


I haven't read this one, but it sounds really interesting! And soo it my favorite for this week!:D


My favorite song...



I don't like the Ludachris part and the lyrics too much! But the tune is really catchy! And its ringing in my head on the loop!!:P

Comments

  1. I've never heard of the book before, but i'll have to check it out!

    Thanks so much for participating!! :)

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever read a Perry Mason? by Erle Stanley Gardner? If you ever manage to get your hands on one, do...The Missing Ink sounds so much like the beginning of a Perry Mason...and even thinking about it makes a thrill go down my spine...they are so exciting to read!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts