Today's Answer #4

                                      
A weekly meme hosted by Black Fingernailed Reviews who is also my featured blog in this week's Blog Hunt post!:D
Since she can never pick one favorite book or song, she picks them on weekly basis!Ha..i like that!


Here is my pick for this week...



My favorite book..


                    
"The long-awaited follow-up to his classic tale of enduring love, The Notebook. After 30 years, Wilson Lewis, son-in-law to Noah and Allie (of The Notebook fame), is forced to admit that the romance has gone out of his marriage. Despite the shining example of his in-laws' 50-year love affair, Wilson himself is a man unable to express how he truly feels. With the distractions of his daughter's upcoming wedding he is forced to realize how close he is to losing his own wife Jane. But if Wilson is sure of anything, it's this: His love for his wife has only intensified over the years, and he wants nothing more than to make their marriage work. Now, with the memories of his in-laws' inspiring life together as his guide, Wilson pledges to find a way to make his wife fall in love with him. . . again..."


I finish this book sometime this week! Its the cutest book ever! I loved it so much, it made me cry (just like how other chic-flics have tendency to!) I still haven't posted the review but will do asap!


Favorite song:
The beats are catchy, i was listening to it on my way to Spanish class and its been ringing in my head all day!!Oh..and i like her dress in the video!hehe..!


What is you answer this week??

Comments

  1. Great Picks this week. I'm not a huge fan of Sparks but I enjoyed the movies for his books and A Walk to Remember is (admittedly) a favorite book.

    Thanks for participating and for the compliments on the new banner. My friend Jenny (a fellow blogger) designed it for me and I agree it does suit me, my blog and the meme well :)

    BTW: To add links in a comment you have to use an HTML code, I'm sure you can find a how-to on google.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts