Beastly by Alex Finn (Book+ Movie trailer)


                                              Alex Flinn
Alex Finn's book Beastly is being made into a movie! How exciting it must be to have your books made into movies!! Her book plot is not original but an adaption of the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast! I love the idea and the book synopsis sounds a lot better! And the movie trailer amazing! I am so looking forward to the movie even though i haven't read the book. I am definitely getting my hands on a copy asap! 
                                           



I am a beast. 
A beast! 
Not quite wolf or bear, gorilla or dog but a horrible new creature who walks upright. I am a monster. 
You think I'm talking fairy tales? No way. The place is New York City. The time is now. It's no deformity, no disease. And I'll, stay this way forever ruined unless I can break the spell. 
Yes, the spell, the one the witch in my English class cast on me. Why did she turn me into a beast who hides by day and prowls by night? I'll tell you. I'll tell you how I used to be Kyle Kingsbury, the guy you wished you were, with money, perfect looks, and the perfect life. And then, I'll tell you how I became perfectly...beastly.


                   The movie is casting Vanessa Hudgens and Alex Pettyfer
a very HOT movie poster


I love Vanessa's look in the movie and Alex is sooo hot!
Don't you love it? 
What did you think?
Have you read the book? 



Comments

  1. Is that Alex Pettyfer? he looks quite different from his I am Number Four look.

    Yes, it must be exciting to get published, and then to have the book made into a movie :)

    You asked a question about following my blog here:

    http://nishitak.wordpress.com/2011/02/24/winners-of-the-literary-giveaway-blog-hop/

    You can do so by clicking on any of the options in the Subscribe widget on my sidebar. If you are not into RSS or Bloglovin, click on the I'm Awesome button to get my posts through email.

    Love your blog, will definitely be visiting and subscribing too :)

    And btw, there's another giveaway ongoing, visit my blog for more details

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts