The Saturday Book Jams - My Play List for... The Hunger Games!!!



The Jams that I perceive to be in tune (pun intended...) with the gritty, gory dystopian novel: The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins...
Jessie J - Do It Like a Dude
Kill switch Engage  - This Fire Burns
Santana ft. Indiana Arie - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Nelly - Just a Dream
.....
Hey guys, my intention isn't to bombard you with music to listen to, just check out a few of these tracks, and tell me what emotion these songs may be hinting at, that seems familiar with the atmosphere of The Hunger Games... I can only eagerly anticipate your answers, it's always great to see vibrant new opinions, eccentricities are more than welcome... Obscenities? Not so much... You can go completely off tangent and say something like, 'I felt the playlist consisted of incredibly hilarious songs, which  like the story line of the Hunger Games made me emit resounding peals of laughter. Wait! We are talking about the story of the man who couldn't stop eating pickles right?" ... Like I said, go crazy, just comment about the similarities between the songs and the book, and I'll see you next Saturday...

Until Then,
Love and Fistbumps Forever,
Halinor Everdeen Cipriano



Comments

Popular Posts