Read-a-Thon...Wrap-up post

                                                       Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

The Read-a-thon officially ended yesterday or early this morning around 12 am.! It was soo much fun and little stressful for me!*hehe* I did not achieve my ambitious goal of 3 books instead I managed only 1 big fat book. 


There hasn't been an official post for the wrap-up. Until I am making my own and linking it to my original post!

This was the second annual Read-a-Thon hosted by Lori @ Pure Imagination, Candace @ Candace's Blog and Angel @ Reading Angel!
My goal- 3 books
I finished one book and a half
Page count- 1046 (1+ 1/2 book)
If halves don't count then my page count is 746
I read:
The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest (Millennium, #3)

Thank you guys- Candace, Angel and Lori for hosting!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts