Day 11- A Book you Hated!


Day 11 – A book you hated

"Hate" is a strong word as many adults would say! LOL...but i do believe in that strong word theory..I avoid using it seriously..so same for books..I can't hate a book..I just can't..
Pity evokes in my even if a try..How is that for strange? 

After some thought, I decided to choose Meg Cabot's All American Girl for a book I "hated"
The book had a terrible story line, which hardly had any point to it. The only thing that soothed the sores (after reading) were the mildly like-able characters( as opposed to the plot).
From the start to finish I winced throughout the book. And this is apparently the second in a series..(Imagine the horror in the first and next?)
Ok nuf thrashing.. It was a book I "hated".(period.)

Ready or Not (All-American Girl, #2)

Comments

Popular Posts