Day 14- A favorite book of your favorite author


*sigh* I know I know, so sorry been behind schedule for several days and I am trying super hard not to make a habit out of it. But the silly internet keeps conking and then when it does come back I don't have time to type a post (not even a quick one! :/)
So after quite a gap presenting...

Day 14- A Favorite Book of Your Favorite Author


Each one of his works are unique. The only things that binds them is their unique nature! So this was a super tough decision... 

Remember Me?

Its a stand alone and it funny! 

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)

Sirius Black! (need i say more..)

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)

Adrian Ivashkov ( I repeat need I say more..?)

Minx (Blydon Family Saga, #3)
 the first I read of her works and it was an instant hit! :D

The rest- Sonya Hartnett and Tolkein, I have read only one of their many books. So I will not make this judgement on them until I have! 

Where is your list?
I feel awfully sad that there are no other answers to this questions. 14 days down and not a single participant, not even a one day meme post..*sigh* 

Comments

  1. I haven't read that Julia Quinn book yet! I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sophie Kinsella and Ive read Remember Me but it's probably not my favourite of her novels - I just love Becky Bloomwood :P
    I haven't read any of her other standalones though. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL..Becky is hilarious! But Mini-shopaholic was not so good! :/ The rest were soo good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts