Day 6- A Book that makes you sad

                                                  
Day 06 – A book that makes you sad

Entangled       A Blue So Dark

Again, I will interpret this question as "made" you instead of "makes" you! Because as i said before I do not re-read!
These two books made me cry..their stories were so distressing...I know the question says one but its soo hard to pick just one.! 

But their writing styles were so different, A Blue So Dark had more impact on me than Entangled. I thought the writing in Entangled was fairly simple, whereas Schindler's writing was very moving!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trainspotting goes off Netflix in two days. Should you watch it?

A look at South Korean cult classics by Park Chan-Wook

The time I went Apple Picking in Detroit