Day 6- The most overrated book


Day 08 – Most overrated book

The Lipstick Laws

I loved the cover so much when i saw it and had very high hoped for it! It promises a super bitchy character, especially because of the red lipstick. Not stereotyping here but its just what I thought!
The story wasn't all that awful, some bits made me laugh out loud! But nevertheless it was very cliche and fully predictable and so disappointing..:(
It got 4 stars on Goodreads, I generously gave it a 2, which i thought was more than it deserved.
I don't mean to thrash the book, it had its goodness too, but  i still thought it to be over rated!
What did you think of this one? 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trainspotting goes off Netflix in two days. Should you watch it?

A look at South Korean cult classics by Park Chan-Wook

The time I went Apple Picking in Detroit