Day 9- A book you thought wouldn't like but ended up loving


Day 09 – A book you thought you wouldn’t like but ended up loving

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)

Ahahaha! yes, VA again!I know your probably rolling your eyes so much that they're on the verge of falling out. But you see I was so impressed with this book, i can't stop  going on about it!
You see, I didn't read this book for a really long time fearing another Twilight drama. Yes i know my blogger bud and I seem to hold a grudge against Stephanie Meyer! I bet Meyer hates us because of all the Twilight thrashing Halinor did! :P So you see, eventually despite all this went ahead and decided to give it a go! Andd..wait for it...I LOVED its!! 

Comments

  1. I've had this one on my shelf for awhile and I still haven't given it a go. Sounds like I need to, huh? Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts