Top Ten Tuesday (#3)
Top Ten Books I Feel As Though
Everyone Has Read But Me
1. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - I keep pestering my friend to get me her copy of the first book, but alas her memory just doesn't seem to be abiding!
2.The Umbecoming of Mara Dyers by Michelle Hodkins- I swear to you, everyday some blogger or the other seems to be reviewing this book! It makes the book take mammoth strides on my want-to-read-so-badly scale!
3.The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare- Jace Wayland! So how cute is the guy, like actually! Most of the book blogging population is swooning over him. What am I missing out?
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis- This was making its rounds around the blog-o-sphere sometime ago. I wasn't sold on the idea (he he yeah I judge books by their cover!) But after reading so many reviews and blogger buddy's recommendation I feel daft not having read it!
5.Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I got super excited when I bought my first YA book ever- Before I Fall! And I loved it and Delirium came out and the book sounded so good. I saw all the endless promos and reviews and I am nearly dying with need for this book!
6. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray- I see the reviews for this book on my dashboard so frequently! At first it I ignored it ,but the number of reviews that keep coming make me wonder if I am the only one who hasn't got myself a copy!
7.If I Stay by Gayle Forman- I bet you, every blogger but me has read this book! I hear them talk about it so fondly all the time, it almost seems to me like a YA classic!
8. Summer Series by Jennifer Han- I see reviews of these pop up all the time. Ever since I laid eyes on the synopsis for The Summer I turned Pretty, I want to meet Belly too!
9. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead- I am nearly done with the Vampire Academy (ahaha, yes I've read it! :P) And I want to read this soo badly. I am itching to read it and like a plague EVERYONE (but me) seems to be finding means to acquire a copy!
10. The DUFF by Kody Keplinger- This is almost like an epic YA books, which everyone, I mean EVERYONE has probably read.
So tell me all about your living under the rock moments with books?