Book Nooks


Books Nooks
is weekly meme that works as a collective gallery hop of pretty and comfortable place for a reader to get cozy with her beloved...
*every weekend*
Founder: Sasha Soren (Random Magic)
Show us something pretty

Tumblr_lx4s9wofro1r9s1ffo1_500_large

Photo credits: Weheartit

I know lying down and reading is not healthy, but that looks so perfect for curling up and reading on a cold night. The fluffy mattress, the plump pillows looks so inviting. And the scrap-wall looks so cute. Though the lights will probably make me go blind after a while; I speak from experience mind you! And also if your bunk mate is a not very quiet sleeper. :/
But otherwise I LOVE it. Its nothing to fancy and prim that I'd be worried about keeping clean and organized all the time. My own reading corner is somewhat similar- the bed and pillow deal. 
So I can connect with this one. 
What do you think?
Agree or do you have your own nook to show me..?





Comments

  1. Looks nice :) I love the colors, they are very girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the lights -- they might drive me a bit crazy after a while, but I like how fanciful this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took might feel seasick with the lights but it's a cool looking room. :D I've tried bunk beds too and there were times I wish I was sleeping on the floor instead haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like such an awesome place to read! I love the lights too, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you like photos, mine would be some place like this: http://www.parkereshelman.com/blog/winkelmeyer.jpg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts