(final) Thesis update


                            

Its been a while and I've had some fragmented blog ideas that have been stuckkkk somewhere between my brain and the drafts file on my blog. So this is my attempt at unstuck-ing them.

I turned my thesis in a few months ago but I was so tired from writing and thinking about it that I fell off the planet after that. And didn't want to talk about it ever again. But I think its time because I miss it. I never got around to making the third issue, I just turned in issue one and two. So its been on my mind and I will eventually revive it and get back to working on issue three.

This ending post doesn't feel as dramatic as I had envisioned it to be in my brain. It feels like a quiet slipping away into the night when no one is looking. So let's keep it that way. Until the next accountability blog project.

♪ Cue sneak away music 

Comments

Popular Posts