My reading pile

My holiday goal is to clear out my reading pile sitting on top of my music system(which can only play the radio because everything else doesn't function!) The pile had been growing for a while now and i still keep adding to the pile..hehe..




  1. A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
  2. Mary Mary by James Patterson
  3. Size Doesn't Matter by Meg Cabot
  4. The Amsterdam Connection by Sue Leather
  5. The Morning Gift by Eva Ibottson
  6. Democracy Kills by Humprey Hawksley
  7. Deadline by Simon Kernick
  8. The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn
  9. Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark
  10. 500 Things you Should Know about History
  11. No place like Home by Mary Higgins Clark
  12. Cleopatra and her Asp by Margaret Simpson
  13. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer (currently reading...)
  14. Wuthering Heights by Charlotte Bronte
  15. The Ambler Warning by Robert Ludlum
  16. Complete Works of Oscar Wilde
  17. Funny Side of English by O. Abootty
  18. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  19. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella
  20. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
  21. Hamlet by Shakespeare
  22. The Color Purple by Alice Walker

Comments

Popular Posts