In My Mailbox #4

                             


In my Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. In this feature, bloggers post about books they have recently bought/borrowed or even won them.They could include any other things that you receive in your mailbox too!
This week i got just two books, sadly nothing else exciting..!



Artemis Fowl and the Opal Deception by Eoin Colfer
 the next in series after the Eternity Code one!

Montmorency by Eleanor Updale
this one is an interesting read, its about a man whose just come out of prison and about the fact that he leads a double life-Gentleman by day and thief by night. For one i like the cover,its a cool looking one and two the storyline makes me curious.I want to hear this man's story. If you do to, then look out for my book review on this, before next week probably, that is because my book is due then.hehe..!

Comments

  1. We are huge fans of the Artemis Fowl series in this house! We just got the newest one and I can't wait for my youngest to catch up so we can read it together. My oldest son and I read the series together until the Time Paradox. That one was a little hard to follow, even for me. But I love Artemis!!! Wait until you get further into the series!!!

    Heather
    Buried in Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the Artemis Fowl series around quite a lot. I hope you enjoy XD Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite a bit behind on the Artemis Fowl series but my students love them. I have seen Montmorency around and thought it sounded good. I'll be eager to hear what you think (and became a follower so I could.) My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there. New follower!
    I've never read the Artemis Fowl series but I'd really like to. Great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun reading the books you got. They look very interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to read the Artemis Fowl series sooo bad!!! One of my friends said that I really need to read them , but I just haven't had the chance yet. Hope you enjoy the books! New follower.

    Happy Reading,
    Zakiya - My IMM is here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard a lot of great things about the Artemis Fowl series. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts