My first post for March and a very long one about many things

Hello guys!
Haven't done a blog post in very long, been very busy with my upcoming exams!!
Haven't even been able to post reviews, thought i'm reading several books right now..


          Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3) The French Lieutenant's Woman


                Turbulence   Trickster's Girl


So, will put up reviews as soon as i am done with them!
Oo..and i recieved my prize for my Queen of Hearts scavenger hunt!
I was so excited, i jumped up and down before finally opening it!
It was so beautifully wrapped, i was in awe..i spent a considerable amount of time
staring at it! Thank you so much Sasha Soren and V at vvb2!
Pretty ain't it????

<3

And i will be hosting a PLAYING HURT blog book tour sometime this month. It will begin once the book reaches me. 

I am really excited because its my first very own blog book tour.
Its open to India only..And here are the list of participants so far..this is open to people even to you even if you don't have a blog ,a Goodreads account will be fine! As long as you have a place to review online..

Halinor (my blogging buddy!) [ so we will put up two reviews of the book!]
Amala @ Goodreads
Arundhati @ Goodreads
Srujana @ Goodreads
Shweta @ Book Journal

Leave me a comment with your email id if you would like to participate too...i will close entries soon probably another week or two at the most! Do spread the word..
If your not a part of the tour. Do hop by to check out the progress...there will be a give-away and author interactions..



Comments

Popular Posts