Moving...

Hello my lovelees!
I know I haven't posted in super long.Been very busy with a gazillion things to do. Mostly study actually! :/
My sincerest apologies to authors who have been emailing me with ARCs and received no replies.Sorry..
Can't do. Temporarily I am off reviewing.. Once I finish my A levels in June. I shall post the pending reviews and start taking more. 


Meanwhile I have made a temporary move to here (look below).
Its my newest blog, actually my Old Vampire Academy one that didn't do very well.
I re-vamped it and made it like a study blog. A vent. 
Hop by sometime..Leave me advice..share an experience..contribute..or just be a silent observer..
Click on the image to go to the page!
What my Teacher Never Told Me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trainspotting goes off Netflix in two days. Should you watch it?

A look at South Korean cult classics by Park Chan-Wook

The time I went Apple Picking in Detroit