1 month later




So day 21 was like decades ago.

Instead of make continuous, consistent progress on my thesis here are things I did:

i. Watched Black Panther and a Quiet Place in theaters 
ii. Went on a road trip to the burbs and eat McDonalds
iii. Adopted my friends cat 
iv. Moved houses 
v. Kind of made new friends 
vii. Ate the best burritos ever! (I should food review the heck out of that place) 
viii. Apply to jobs 
ix. Drive around town in a truck and procrastinate getting a Drivers License 
x. Played football in a park downtown 
xi. Watched the rocky horror picture (again!) 
xii. Found delicious and a cheap meat section at Cermak. <3 
xiii. Conducted a barter and subverted capitalism (ha ha ha) - traded a shelf for noodles 
xiv. Used roman numerals in a blog post 
xv. Bought a birthday jumpsuit 
xvi. Said goodbye to the most amazing roommate best friend connection ever felt 
xvii. Read a book and started a few more in hopes of finishing them
xviii. Found new and exciting tv shows to watch 
xix. Participated in the copa mundial frenzy with full enthusiasm 
xx. Swam again! 
xxi. Enjoyed the beach sun

This is a great list. I am sure I did more exciting things but I will stop at xxi. This will be an homage to my procrastination list. I am honoring it so I can move on to a productive list.

The bright side which I can see now is that I did make some progress on the thesis side of things. I have a bunch of notes put together. Different disassembled parts of my thesis written up. So all is not lost. I finally sent issue two to print.

So now I got to finish research on issue three and send in everything I have written for edits. Its time. I got to finish the last 25%. I have been avoiding a blog post because it would do what I set it up for- hold me accountable. So I am back here to hold myself accountable.

New list that needs accomplishing:

1. Pay past contributors 
2. Distribute and market issue two!!!! 

3. Edit and email everything I have written down to thesis reader one. 
4. Make a dummy design template for issue three based on all of my research. 

5. Get a collaborator to help me with issue three maybe? 
6. Thank and send out copies to contributors! Get on it gurrrl. 


So here I go again. 
                        ♪♪  Putting on some PCD now  ♪ 

Comments

Popular Posts